Elite Series 1-1/2" All Stainless Steel Putty Knife with Sure Grip Handle
- Elite Series™ Stainless Steel Putty Knife Light as a feather, but strong as an ox!
- Non-rust stainless steel blade and handle is made for strength and longevity.
- Use the polished 1-1/2" blade for scraping, painting and other drywall applications.
- The small blade is perfect for applying putty to fill in nail holes or small patching and repair projects.
- The end of the handle is flat and strong for nail setting.
- The rivet-free, contoured handle is comfortable to grasp and prevents fatigue.
- The handle is covered in a sure grip material making it easier and more comfortable to hold without slipping.
- The orange handle is easy to spot on a jobsite.
- A hang hole allows for easy storage.
- Constructed for stength and longevity
- Polished blade for scraping and drywall applications
- Contoured handle protects hand, reduces fatigue
- Strong, flat end handle for nail setting
- Item ID DW727PF
- Weight 0.30 LB (0.14 kg)
- Width 1.5 in. (3.810 cm)
- Material Stainless Steel
- Finish Polished
- Package Contents 1 Putty Knife
- Blade Material Stainless Steel
- Blade Length 1.5 in. (3.810 cm)
- Blade Type Putty/Joint
- Handle Material Sure Grip covered Stainless Steel
- Related Products
We Also Recommend
Kraft 12"x4" Elite Series Five Star Plastering Trowel XtremeFLEX SS Cork Handle
£30.83 (ex. VAT)
Kraft 13" x 4" Elite Series Five Star™ XtremeFLEX™ Stainless Steel Trowel with Wood Handle
£37.49 (ex. VAT)
Kraft 13"x4" Elite Series Five Star Plastering Trowel XtremeFLEX SS Cork Handle
£30.83 (ex. VAT)
Kraft 14"x4" Elite Series Five Star™ SS XtremeFLEX™ Trowel w/Laminated Wood Hdl
£39.16 (ex. VAT)