Kraft 13" x 4" Elite Series Five Star™ XtremeFLEX™ Stainless Steel Trowel with Wood Handle
- Elite Series Five Star™ XtremeFLEX™ Stainless Steel Plaster Trowel The new Elite Series XtremeFLEX™ finishing trowel is made of special premium stainless steel alloy to create the lightest trowel available.
- The 13”x4” blade is completely smooth with no exposed rivets along the bottom.
- Machine finished blade edges for an exacting finish.
- A support plate is attached to the top of each trowel blade, to provide stability on the ultra-flexible blade and shank.
- The lightweight and flexible stainless steel blade provides a soft, controlled touch for plaster and decorative concrete.
- The patented laminated hardwood handle provides a comfortable grip.
- The uniquely colored handle is distinctive and easy to spot on a jobsite.
- The contoured camelback shape of the handle reduces fatigue and provides a great grip.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Top blade support creates stability
- High-strength, lightweight aluminum mounting stands up to rigors of plaster work
- Greater flexibility and durability reduces fatigue
- Completely smooth, rivetless bottom leaves a perfect finish
- Item ID PLE463
- Weight 1.00 LB (0.45 kg)
- Length 13 in. (33.02 cm)
- Width 4 in. (10.16 cm)
- Material Stainless Steel Blade, Aluminum Mounting, Wood Handle
- Package Contents Trowel and Holder
- Blade Material Premium Stainless Steel Alloy
- Blade Length 13 in. (33.02 cm)
- Blade Type Xtreme FLEX™
- Handle Laminated Hardwood Handle
- Handle Material Laminated Hardwood
- Handle Length 5 in. (12.70 cm)
We Also Recommend
Kraft 16"x4" Elite Series Five Star Plastering Trowel XtremeFLEX SS Cork Handle
£34.16 (ex. VAT)
£34.16 (ex. VAT)