Kraft 20"x5" Elite Series Five Star Carbon Steel Cement Trowel with ProForm Handle
- Elite Series Five Star™ Carbon Steel Finishing Trowel Designed and engineered for the professional finisher.
- High quality carbon steel finishing trowel features a precision ground edge ready for immediate use.
- Each trowel is made with state of the art machinery that grinds the blade to just the right dimension for that perfect feel.
- Greater flexibility and durability reduces fatigue when finishing concrete.
- A high-strength, lightweight aluminum mounting stands up to the rigors of cement work.
- Compression fit stainless steel power pin rivets attach the mounting to the 20" x 5" blade.
- An oversized toe rivet provides extra strength when applying pressure during finish work.
- Guaranteed No-Turn handle design locks the handle to mounting.
- Kraft Tool's premium flat trowel with patented ProForm® soft grip handle provides a comfortable grip.
- The contoured shape and enhanced texture ribbing of the handle reduces fatigue and provides a great grip even when wet.
- The trowel comes with a special trowel holder to protect the blade.
- The holder features a hang hole for storage.
- Greater flexibility & durability to reduce fatigue
- New precision ground edge ready for immediate use
- Item ID CFE232PF
- Weight 1.30 LB (0.59 kg)
- Length 20 in. (50.80 cm)
- Width 5 in. (12.70 cm)
- Thickness 0.026 in. (0.06604 cm)
- Shank Cast Aluminum
- Material Carbon Steel Blade, Aluminum Mounting, ProForm® Handle
- Finish Precision ground
- Package Contents Trowel & Trowel Holder
- Blade Material Carbon Steel
- Blade Length 20 in. (50.80 cm)
- Blade Type Flat Finishing
- Handle ProForm® (US Patent #6,247,204 B1)
- Handle Material ProForm® Soft Grip
- Handle Length 5 in. (12.70 cm)
We Also Recommend
Kraft 16"x4" Elite Series Five Star Plastering Trowel XtremeFLEX SS Cork Handle
£34.16 (ex. VAT)
£34.16 (ex. VAT)