Kraft 6" All Stainless Steel Joint Taping Knife
- All Stainless Flexible Taping Knife Light as a feather, but strong as an ox!
- Non-rust stainless steel blade and handle is made from one-piece of material for strength and longevity.
- The polished 6" blade is ideal for scraping, painting and drywall applications.
- The end of the handle is flat and strong for nail setting.
- The rivet-free, contoured handle comfortable and easy to grasp.
- A hang hole allows for easy storage.
- One piece construction for stength and longevity
- Polished blade for scraping and drywall applications
- Contoured handle protects hand, reduces fatigue
- Strong, flat end handle for nail setting
- Item ID DW733
- Weight 0.40 LB (0.18 kg)
- Width 6 in. (15.24 cm)
- Material Stainless Steel
- Finish Polished
- Package Contents 1 Joint Knife
- Blade Material Stainless Steel
- Blade Length 6 in. (15.24 cm)
- Blade Type Joint
- Handle Material Stainless Steel
We Also Recommend
Kraft 13"x4" Elite Series Five Star Plastering Trowel XtremeFLEX SS Cork Handle
£30.83 (ex. VAT)
Kraft 14"x4" Elite Series Five Star™ SS XtremeFLEX™ Trowel w/Laminated Wood Hdl
£39.16 (ex. VAT)
Kraft 14"x4" Elite Series Five Star Plastering Trowel XtremeFLEX SS Cork Handle
£32.49 (ex. VAT)
Kraft 16"x4" Elite Series Five Star™ SS XtremeFLEX™ Trowel w/Laminated Wood Hdl
£41.66 (ex. VAT)